There is a killer influenza virus returning. Ducks and geese carrying this virus are now winging their way throughout the globe, spreading the disorder wherever they proceed. It has been spread to Europe soon it will be in both South and North America. It has killed a dozen humans. This time it'll be a lot worse.
There are some specific measures you can take to lessen the dangers and protect yourself and your loved ones.
1. Draw a Strategy up: Summarize the steps you and your family must take, both pre-pandemic and during the pandemic. Create lists of supplies and find appropriate sources. Build a deadline.
2. Wear Face Mask: You need to wear an effective face mask when you have to come into contact with other individuals.
It's likely that any companies or government offices that remain open will make it mandatory that you wear a mask. Be sure your mask has a score of 3m. The common face masks will not provide you enough protection. If you are looking for a protective 3m mask then make an online search.
3. Wash Your Hands Often: Particles that due to sneezing could travel across an area at 600 mph. Everything from the room is covered with the influenza virus, In case the individual coughing gets influenza. And when you touch anything, the virus is sent to a hand. It will be transmitted to your mouth.
4. Keep Informed: If and when the virus mutates so that it is being spread from human to human, then it is very likely to start in Southeast Asia. Pay attention. It is the right time to act, Once you notice that it has taken place.
5. Get Your Child to Homeschooling: You can be certain that the schools will likely be shut. Of course, if they aren't, you need to give thought to keeping your kids in your home.
6. Stock up on Water & Food: Supermarkets only have enough food for about a week or so even less. It's essential that you stock up on enough food to last you.